Automation Test Engineer
At ZyLAB, the Test Department is responsible to provide excellence in software testing that facilitates the vision, objectives and goals of the ZyLAB solution driven software development approach. The Test Department is managed by our Test Manager, who reports to the Chief Technology Officer. Together with the test team, you will be responsible for design of accurate and effective Test Cases as well as other test related activities to ensure high quality. On a daily basis, you will be a part of a scrum team and work closely with developers and POs on our innovative products.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
• Design and write Test Cases
• Perform different types of testing (exploratory, functional testing, performance testing, confirmation testing, etc.)
• Create reports and perform analysis on the test results
• Assist in defining proper Risk Analysis assessments based on functional breakdowns
• Participate in scrum related activities (standups, planning, demo sessions, retrospectives)
• Remain up to date on ZyLAB related developments
• Learn test automation and how to write and design automated test cases and E2E tests
• A degree in Information Technology
• At least 5 years of experience in software testing
• 3+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer, Hands-on experience in Test Automation
• Hands-on experience in Manual/exploratory/functional testing. Performance and Load testing is a benefit.
• Knowledge of Test Methodologies and Software Development process and Testing lifecycle
• Experience in using and configuring Microsoft technologies including IIS, Azure, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL/ Exchange/SharePoint Servers in clustered & distributed environments is a plus
• Good communications skills
We are looking for people who have broad technology experience, a strong passion for quality, new technology and great testing skills!