Business Analyst (BI)
The Business Analyst works in the Business Intelligence (BI) Team of the Company. The main purpose of the Team is to support and coordinate other departments and company offices around the world to achieve complex goals different by the standard daily business. The main tasks of the Business Analyst within the Team are:
- Act as interface between the various department of ipan and the Technology Teams/Product Owners in collecting and analyzing feedbacks from the users and communicate them to the IT department (Internal technology 1st line support of operations)
- Business Acceptance of new products features
- Support the BI Team to complete Tasks connected with the on-boarding of new clients/changes in the procedures of existing clients
- Coordinate and participate into Operational Projects to improve company performances
- Support the other members of the Business Intelligence Team in the daily tasks of the Team and to keep track of the internal BI Team tasks related to the ongoing projects
Knowledge and practical experience is required in the following fields:
- Project Management and PM tools would be beneficial
- IT background. Knowledge of databases and software interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
Soft skills are also important, the candidate must be:
- Willing to work in team in a challenging international environment.
- Flexible and open-minded
- Willing to travel to different countries, mainly in Europe
- Able to interact with many different kinds of people, with different cultures.
C1-like knowledge of German is required. Other languages will also be used as criteria for the Company decision.
Competetive salary and great benefits!