As part of our software delivery team you will be working in a DevOps operated environment to develop, maintain and support the shared components we own in this team. You work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems and are responsible for the CI/CD delivery tooling and techniques. You know both the Dev and the Ops world and bring that experience to this role. You like cloud platforms, but are also not shy to use on premise system and know how to build scalable and high available systems.
You focus on automation and believe in Infrastructure as Code. Web hosting, networking but also background processes are not new for you. You help to automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Azure ARM).
• Manage and support customer environments in datacenter and Microsoft Azure cloud.
• Create, change, review and debug automation code.
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
• Document development and deployment activities.
• Manage the full release process.
• Setting up in-depth knowledge about the Product you’re working on.
• Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Experience using system monitoring tools.
• Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in datacenter and cloud environment.
• Automated deployment frameworks.
• Setup monitoring (performance metrics, security metrics, OMS)
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL) and some knowledge about NoSQL databases.
• Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to work independently but also work as team member.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Must have skillset:
• Azure (e.g. IAAS, PAAS, ARM)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Good understanding of REST API principles.
• Understanding of Microservice architecture.
• Understanding of service bus architecture.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes
• Knowledge of Linux.
• Knowledge of RabbitMQ
• Knowledge of Elastic Search
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of containerization
• Knowledge of C# programming languages.
• Holidays: 24 days (20 statutory and 4 above statutory days) and 2 company days
• Health Insurance: Group collective health insurance fully paid by the Company
• Pension: Defined contribution plan via Nationale Nederlanden paid by the company
• Travel Allowance: Public transportation fully paid by the company, or partially reimbursed by own transportation
• Incentive Compensation: the opportunity to receive incentive pay based upon the Company’s performance
• The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
• Direct influence on the future of aviation
• Working in international teams