Fullstack Java Developer for Smart Safe Solutions
Our cash automation solutions count, secure your money and optimize the physical movement of cash - and make it safe and efficient for you. Lincsafe's software takes care of all transactions securely and efficiently - making it easy and transparent for you to track your money at any time.
Research and Development is a vital function for Lincsafe to continue to grow and innovate. More than 25% of our team is dedicated to R&D. From software to hardware and also the training to support you. We can do everything in-house and therefore guarantee quality throughout the entire process.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Spring MVC
Any of the next would be considered a plus:
• Reverse engineering experience
• Scripting skills.
• Familiarity with Raspberry Pi and Arduino platform.
• Kernel or driver development skills a plus.
• TCP/IP and network protocol experience a plus.
• Computer network exploitation experience a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• A super varied job in an international environment.
• Working on (physical) products that you encounter every day
• Possibility to develop further in various directions
• A very open company culture with nice colleagues
• A good salary
• Bank savings scheme for pension
• Permanent contract after trial period