IT Project Manager IP Management
The Project Manager works in the Business Intelligence group of the client. The main purpose of the Team is to support and coordinate other departments and company offices around the world to achieve complex goals different by the standard daily business. The main tasks of the Project Manager within the Team are:
- Manage IT Projects related to the development of complex Software products.
- Coordinate Third Party development team in the development of new functionalities and bugfixing of the client internal software
- Coordinate IT-related Tasks connected with the on-boarding of new clients/changes in the procedures of existing clients
- Coordinate Operational Projects to improve company performances
- Support the other members of the Business Intelligence Team in the daily tasks
Knowledge and practical experience is required in the following fields:
- Project Management and PM tools
- IT background. Knowledge of databases and software interfaces.
- basic knowledge of sql
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and delivering against milestones and timelines
Soft skills are also important, the candidate must be:
- willing to work in team in a challenging international environment.
- flexible and open-minded
- willing to travel
- able to interact with many different kind of people with different culture.
- able to act as a decision maker
C1-like knowledge of German is required. Other languages will also be used as criteria for the Company decision.
Competetive salary and great benefits!