Java Developer in Graz Austria, cool stack
Our client offers a challenging full-time position in a friendly and stimulating work environment that is characterized by flat hierarchies. The successful candidate will support one of our clienbt's SCRUM teams in terms of design, usability, performance, security and stability of our client's web-based client/server application in Java technology.
- Participate actively and enthusiastically in one of our client's agile and cross-functional teams
- Assist in analyzing, implementing and testing our client's software solutions
- Develop server applications, web frontends, as well as interfaces between different systems
- Implement new product solutions or individual services
- Document and assure the quality of work through unit and acceptance tests
- Continually optimize agile development methods and processes together with your team
- Relevant technical university degree
- Strong willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with specialist matters, including matters related to intellectual property
- UML modeling and software development know-how, comprising the technologies Java EE, GWT, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with microservice architecture (Netflix Stack) and Angular or React would be an asset
- Thorough knowledge of relational databases, especially Oracle or PostgreSQL
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Creativity and ability to work in a team
The successful candidate can expect interesting development opportunities in a rapidly growing company. Very nice relocation package too!