Our client offers a challenging full-time position in a friendly and stimulating work environment that is characterized by flat hierarchies. The successful candidate will be responsible for quality assurance within one of our client's SCRUM teams.
- Be an integral part of an agile and cross-functional team
- Decide on the creation of additional unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Monitor test results and quality parameters such as code complexity, test coverage or technical debt
- Assist in the technical planning of user stories
- Assist in the implementation of new product solutions or individual services
- Continually optimize agile development methods and processes together with your team
- Relevant technical university degree
- Excellent Java know-how in the fields of Spring Boot, JUnit and Mockito
- Experience with microservice architecture (Netflix Stack) and Angular or React would be an asset
- High level of quality awareness
- Strong willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with specialist matters, especially matters related to intellectual property
- Ability to work independently, reliably, and in a very structured way
The successful candidate can expect interesting development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.