We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to develop our Salesforce platform to make sure we can support the growth of the company. As a Salesforce developer you will be part of the Business Applications team, based in the headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Salesforce architecture & links with other business applications
- Programming new solutions
- Supporting existing operations
- Expert for Salesforce solution design
- Key Success Factors
- Delivering new developments on time
- Ensuring a flexible, future-proof Salesforce platform
- Showing expertise in sparring sessions
- Productive relationship with team members and rest of the company
Founded in 2009, our client is the European market leader in advanced charging solutions for drivers of Electrical Vehicles (EV) and EV charge locations.
The company was founded on the belief that the world needs to transition rapidly from petrol based vehicles to electric vehicles. The aim is to accelerate this transition towards sustainable transportation by enabling consumers and companies to start using Electrical Vehicles. This can be achieved by developing and setting up the required infrastructure (charge points) and digital services to charge electric vehicles around the globe.
- Recent Salesforce developer work experience for 3+ years
- Proven Salesforce programming skills (APEX triggers & classes / VisualForce / APIs)
- Understanding of solution design and ability to clearly explain fundamental choices
- Excellent command of English language is a must
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus