Senior Delphi /.Net Software Developer
- Develop high-quality software design based on defined system architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Can lead team members through the implementation of requirements.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Collaborate with business to translate requirements to technical designs.
- Lead initiative to move the Delphi system to the current Microsoft .Net framework ecosystem.
Our client produces Innovative Software and Services for Aviation. They provide integrated software solutions for lease management, engine fleet planning, records scanning as well as technical and back office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus our client delivers a reliable and secure service to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art IT infrastructure.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience using system monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages: Delphi, C#
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL) and some knowledge about NoSQL databases.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently but also work as team member.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
Must have skillset:
- Strong Delphi development experience
- Runtime packages
- ADO Components
- DevEx components
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Git source control
- Good understanding of REST API principles
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile development
- Deep knowledge around software design patterns
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Understanding of Event-driven architecture
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Core
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of containerization
- Knowledge of testing framework
- The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
- Direct influence on the future of aviation
- Working in international teams
- Excellent Salary
- Great Benefits