How do you get a visa and what visa is that?

Anyone who will earn more than €60,000 gross and works at a company that can sponsor them (Recognized Sponsor) is eligible for the Highly Skilled Migrant status. This also ensures a visa for each family member and allows your partner to work anywhere without restrictions. The process is quite simple and takes about 3 weeks from the date of application. Find more information here: