Miro is a successful and fast growing engineering company that has created a
business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To support the
increasing demand for feature releases we are creating a set of different
responsibility areas following the reliability and the observability approach.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading
VCs and advisors, it’s an incredible time to join Miro. Bring your skills,
experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
Observability Lead will be accountable for defining and implementing monitoring as a service
and on-call rotation strategy for the company. In addition to helping us
set the direction for proper SLI/SLO/SLA.
– Provide our customers with a reliable solution that guarantees uptime
– Moving our monitoring solutions to the Monitoring as a Service approach
– Set up the on-call process across the engineering organisation
– Set up the Observability team
– Work with the Support team to resolve issues
– Work closely with various teams in different time zones and participate in occasional meetings outside of regular working hours
You will be able to set up a team from scratch and drive the best practices among the rapidly scaling product.
– 6+ years in DevOps/SRE
– 2+ years as a Team Lead
– Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS)
– Experience using Python programming language for scripting
– Good Experience in monitoring, logging, observability approach
– Good Experience with ELK Stack, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger
– Strong Linux skills
– Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
will be fixed
– Stock Option Grant.
– Medical Insurance coverage.
– Travel allowance for your commute.
– Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
– Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
– Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
– Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
– Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.