All countries in Europe are welcomed by us, as long as there is a Dutch consulate/embassy with consular activities (so highly skilled migrant-visas will be issued).
To further strengthen the business, we are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to make sure we can support the growth of the company and the ever-changing needs of the Electric Vehicle market. In this role, you will be responsible to expand and improve the existing Salesforce implementation, according to the business needs. In addition you will help the team make architecture and design decisions to
ensure the scalability of the platform.
As a Senior Salesforce developer you will be part of the Business Applications team, based at the Amsterdam headquarters. The Business Applications team is there to optimise our internally used applications every day, but they are also looking to innovate and make them better and better. Working for this team means having an open mind, seeking solutions that are not obvious, and always thinking of ways to improve. The Business Applications team consists of 4 Salesforce developers, 2 Dynamics NAV developers and a Product Owner. You will report to the Head of Business Applications.
THIS IS HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Provide input to product owner on areas that require development for scale or quality purposes and ensure they get the right priority
- Identify and address weak spots in current architecture
- Help junior team members develop
- Help the team make architectural and design decisions
- Ensure the Salesforce organization is scalable
- Provide sizing assessments of proposed developments
- Salesforce expert with at least at least 5 years developer experience
- Easy-going personality (relationship builder) with strong sense of teamwork
- Naturally take responsibility beyond your role on paper
- Self-starter that takes initiatives
- Passionate about the work that you do
- Experience with being the lead developer on projects
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Able to clearly explain the pros and cons of key development decisions
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Experience working with GIT and CI/CD pipeline.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future;
- Become an expert in e-mobility;
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all over the world;
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + bonus;
- Receive a MacBook;
- Enjoy daily healthy lunches, prepared by our masterchefs;
- Develop your skills and expertise through several trainings. Besides this, you will receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan;
- Enjoy our fun weekly get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing, running team on the Dam tot Damloop, or any other event initiated by colleagues!