• Develop and maintain high-quality system architecture for data center and cloud which include infrastructure, security and monitoring around systems.
• Must have the ability to lead team members through the implementation of requirements.
• Define and procure tools and infrastructure components needed to operate customers software products and internal systems.
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to improve systems.
• Designing and implementing short and long-term strategic goals for managing and maintaining systems.
• Document internal infrastructure and cloud infrastructure and monitoring systems.
• Support capacity planning, backup and disaster recovery planning to ensure high systems and applications availability
• Collaborate with Tech Leads and Technology Teams to translate requirements to system architecture.
• Drive projects:
o Safeguard product and infrastructure consistency and quality over projects in relation to system architecture
o Review and approve requirement specs, technical concepts, and design specs related to systems architecture.
• Continuous improvements:
o Involved in driving Quality Process initiatives and their implementation to ensure Quality of deliverables
o Analyze feedback from the field as input for the systems strategy, architecture and roadmap.
• Act as a Product owner for the systems team
• Manage the system team backlog and priorities
• Proven experience as a system architect.
• Experience using system monitoring tools.
• In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and systems architectural designs.
• Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
• Extensive experience in system and network creation and development.
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to work independently but also work as team member.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Knowledgeable about the following:
o Computer servers– Be familiar with DNS, file servers, mail servers and NAS equipment
o Network switches– Computer network switches; voice switches, LAN and WAN switches
o Load balancers– Be familiar with both load balancers and network server load balancers
o Network analyzers – LAN and WAN analyzers, network connectivity testers and ATM analyzers.
o Network channel or data service units – Know about channel banks and network CSU and DSU.
Must have skillset:
• Full working knowledge of Windows and Linux based systems.
• Full working knowledge of DTAP environment architecture.
• Full working knowledge of Disaster Recovery architecture.
• Experience with VMWare and Citrix virtualization.
• Experience with Active Directory domains, DNS/DHCP/IIS, and File Servers.
• Azure cloud (e.g. IAAS, PAAS)
• Knowledge on ITIL processes.
• Knowledge of TOGAF
• Knowledge of Safe Agile way of working
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of ArchiMate
• Knowledge of Nessus
• Holidays: 24 days (20 statutory and 4 above statutory days) and 2 company days
• Health Insurance: Group collective health insurance fully paid by the Company
• Pension: Defined contribution plan via Nationale Nederlanden paid by the company
• Travel Allowance: Public transportation fully paid by the company, or partially reimbursed by own transportation
• Incentive Compensation: the opportunity to receive incentive pay based upon the Company’s performance
• The opportunity to work with the biggest players in the aviation world
• Direct influence on the future of aviation
• Working in international teams